Document Testing with
Do you know what to look for when evaluating your PDF documents for accessibility? Do you think that passing the Acrobat Checker is enough?
This class builds your knowledge and gives you the best start toward creating accessible documents. Our simple approach to breaking down documents and analyzing them for accessibility compliance with WCAG and PDF/UA standards.
All attendees receive a 32-page Adobe Acrobat Basics Manual FREE!
By the end of this course, you will have a solid understanding of how to evaluate PDF documents for AODA and Section 508 compliance. You will be able to identify common accessibility issues and know how to fix them. You will also be able to use a range of tools and techniques to ensure that PDF documents are fully accessible to all users, regardless of their ability.
Accessibility Topics Covered:
- Acrobat Tools Explained
- Accessible Document Properties
- Basic Tag Properties
- Walking the Tags Tree
- Accessibility Checkpoints you shouldn't skip
- How to discuss barriers with your client
- When is 'good enough' okay?
- How to protect yourself as a remediator
You will learn how to evaluate:
- Heading Levels
- Adobe Acrobat Guidebook (32 pages!)
- Top 10 PDF Tag Errors and How to Fix Them
- "How Long will it Take" Time Sheet